I've been a little quiet the past few months because of the big NYC move! Now that we're totally settled in, I've been able to devote more time to designing for the shop... weeee!
The past two weeks have been all about creation and product development. Here's what I've learned during the creative process:
1. Creativity is messy. But the good kind of messy.
2. I'm suddenly horrendous at math. I don't know what happened, but my 24-year-old brain has regressed to a 3rd grade mathematics level. The most simple equations have sent my mind on an adventure around the world for 80 minutes.
3. Starbucks. Rinse. Repeat.
4. Our record player is the opener in my morning wake-up routine.
5. Speaking of routines, I'm working hard to find the best one. I now work from home for my 9-5, which has transformed my life (in the best way). But going from working all day straight into personal projects has been a little challenging for my sanity, so I'm working on mixing up the routine a little and hunting down some coffee shops so I can escape this lovely, beautiful sometimes-prison of an apartment. ;)
In addition to working on the shop launch, I've been working on some exciting new projects with the amazing ladies at Mavenly & Co. Stay tuned and stay Grand.